The Institute under the name ‘Indira Gandhi Siksha Niketan’ consisting of a group of eminent people taken from different cross-sections of society has been established to set up an Institute. This will be a unique way to eradicate the acute unemployment problem of the state as well and thereby will be able to serve the people with better services as qualified homoeopathy; This will help them to develop the Homoeopathy service as a cottage industry and achieve the benefit of community development through wages and jobs;
Central Council of Biochemic and Complex Homoeo Medicine with Research in India, ‘Indira Gandhi Siksha Niketan’ which is legally constituted as a voluntary educational Institute under the Indian Trust. Act. The Institute conducted various medical courses in the fields of Biochemic courses such as: –
- Diploma of Biochemic System of Medicine [DMBS]
- Bachelor of Biochemic System of Medicine [BMBS]
By Central Council of Biochemic & C. H. Medicine with Research in India. It has identified Complex Homoeopathy& Biochemic. In the field of Complex Homoeopathy & Biochemic health care to propagate to prospective students.
National Skill Development Corporation [NSDC], Skill India, Gramin Skill Development Mission [GSDM].
Certificate No.- TP001238/2020-21/ TC 132804,
- Pharmacy Assistant,
- GDA [Nursing Aide]
Rules & Regulations:
The ‘Indira Gandhi Siksha Niketan’ has been established to prove higher education in the field of paramedical condense education and other upcoming important fields eminent paramedical education.
- Medium of Examination will be in English, Hindi or the mother tongue of the student and all courses condensed system, 2. Application form.
- Each candidate shall be examined according to the scheme of examination and syllabus as approved by the Bharat Sevak Samaj, Central Council of Biochemic & Complex Homoeo. Medicine Research in India & Skill India/ NSDC/ GSDM.
- Examination time table, Admit Card with roll Number and place of Examination will be informed directly by the Institute, if a Candidate does not receive any information in reference to the above he/she should immediately contact the office,
- The examination will be tentatively conducted during the month April to March, and January to December/every year,
- In any condition the fees are nonrefundable/ adjustable;
- Examination centres particular in the Institution,
- Practical Examination and even application will be conducted at centres under the direction and supervision of control of the Institute,
- Information on the Bharat Sevak Samaj.
- Passport Photocopy 4 copies,
- Education qualification[Photocopy] and Identification,
- Payment slip/fees,
- Application form,
- Residential Identity [Voter/Aadhar] Card,
The college uniform is compulsory for every student, the male student wears a white shirt and Black Pant, the Female Student Pink Sari with White Blouse,
- You can start your own Practice after the completion of the course Mark sheet and Certif. to be done by Bharat Sevak Samaj, National Develop. Agency, Planning Commissioner, Promoted by Govt. of India, Certificates with Mark Sheet, Free study materials.
- D.M.B.S, B.M.B.S. Marks sheet, Registration, Certificate by C.C.B.CH.M.R.I.
The examination will be conducted after every semester/study Materials, on successful completion of the payment,
Administration Set up: –
The Director/Coordinator is the Chief Administrative officer of the Institute and must be addressed of its, The Director will have supervisory control over the Institute,
Vision of our Institute: –
To the paramedical Institute, a student-focused learning community recognized for its teaching; Practical training by charitable travelling medical camp in rural villages,
Salient Features: –
- A registered Medical Practitioner under the Central Council of Biochemic and Complex Homoe. Medicine with Research in India will be declared as a Biochemic Qualified practitioner of a Biochemic system of treatment as provided in the Rules and regulations of the Central Council of Biochemic & Complex Homoeo. Medicine with Research in India.
- A Registered Biochemic Medical practitioner will be entitled to issue Medical Certificates to the Patients, as a Biochemic doctor. [Order by Honorable Courts, Calcutta, West Bengal.]
Age: Should not be less than 18 years,
Class: one day/week[ Saturday/Sunday] – 11am to 3pm
Teaching: English / Bengali, ***** N.B.: All-time fees update mandatory.
Biochemic doctor in the Healthcare Industry is also known as a biochemic doctor,
Affiliation: Central Council of Biochemic and Complex Homoeo with Research in India, Kolkata.
Brief Job Description: Biochemic doctor provides support to biochemic medicine to perform biochemic procedures in a timely, efficient and safe manner. Biochemic doctor prepares for and supports patients for treatment, and the Biochemic and Combing Medicine with clinical procedures.
Personal Attributes: This job requires the individual to work in collaboration with Biochemic, Complex Medicine and other members of the healthcare team and deliver the healthcare services as directed. The individual should be result oriented. The individual should also be able to demonstrate clinical skills, communication skills and ethical behaviour. Individuals must always perform their duties in a calm, reassuring and efficient manner.
OCCUPATIONAL STANDARDS FOR BIOCHEMIC DOCTOR:
♦ Perform Supportive Tasks.
♦ Biochemic doctor only.
♦ Prepare work area for patient treatment
♦ Biochemic Preventive Procedures
♦ Biochemic Restorative
♦ Biochemic Procedures
♦ Act within the limits of one’s competence and Authority
♦ Maintain a safe, healthy, and secure working Environment
♦ Practice Code of conduct while performing duties
♦ Follow biomedical waste disposal protocols
♦ Follow infection control policies and procedures
♦ Manage work to meet requirements